Your Guide to Buying Wholesale Glass Bottles From BPS Glass
Why use glass?
The nature of the goods themselves mostly influences the option to package them in a glass. Despite its slightly higher cost, this material provides distinct protective and marketing advantages that plastic cannot. Because it is readily and infinitely recyclable, glass has earned a reputation as being more environmentally friendly than other materials. Other advantages include both sound quality and an aesthetic appeal which other synthetic materials do not possess. Because it is nonporous and impermeable, glass is often the most secure material to utilize.
Guide to buying glass bottles at wholesale prices
- Determine the color, size and shape
- Color: Color plays a vital part in choosing your glass bottle; it is not only about appearances when it comes to glass bottles.
- Size: The size of your glass bottle is nearly always influenced by the volume of contents you put in it.
- Shape: The shape of a glass bottle is often linked with aesthetics and personal choice; there are several common shapes associated with specific contents.
When measuring the aperture of a glass bottle’s neck, two fundamental parameters must be considered: the neck diameter and the neck finish.
- Neck diameter: The neck diameter of a glass bottle can be determined by measuring across the top opening of the container from the outside edge of the threads.
- The finish on the neck (height): The threaded style for a bottle or cap is referred to as the neck “finish”, also known as the neck “height”. There are several common finishes.
- Calculate the amount of material required
We do not have a minimum order requirement at BPS Glass, so you may purchase as few or as many glass bottles as you need.
As soon as you’ve finished all of the steps and are ready to place your order, our BPS Glass website will assist you in making your purchasing experience a breeze.
Glass is well-known for being a great material for a wide variety of goods, and for good reason. Purchasing wholesale glass bottles assures you that the material you are purchasing will meet your requirements. Glass provides a multitude of advantages including the following:
- 100% of glass can be recycled – It is important to note that in this day and age of environmental issues, using a recyclable material not only benefits the environment, but also presents your organization as one which takes environmental problems (and its carbon footprint) seriously. Your consumers will think highly of you, and you are already complying with any applicable regulatory rules. Aside from this, glass can be recycled repeatedly without losing any of its purity or quality. Approximately 80% of recovered glass is recycled and repurposed into new glass bottles.
- Naturally safe – Glass is created entirely from natural elements. Compared to other packaging materials, it is quite safe; however, PVC may negatively influence human and environmental health when used in large quantities.
- Rapid time to market – Within 30 days, a glass bottle can transit from the recycling bin to the shelves of a retail establishment.
- Strong protection – Because glass is impermeable and non-porous, you don’t have to be concerned about interactions between the packaging and the goods it is intended to protect. Additionally, there is no loss of strength. This treatment will not alter flavors in foods and drinks, nor in other goods where taste or aroma might be changed.
- Choosing the right wholesale glass bottles might be tough, but it is critical to your brand’s image when it comes to your goods. BPS Glass provides the best customer service and the most competitive pricing for your beverage product packaging needs. Our unique connection to Florida-based manufacturers enables us to provide you expert advice on the best bottles, closures and caps (as well as any other packaging requirements you have).
- For more information on wholesale glass bottles, visit bpsglass.com or call us in South Florida at +1 470 864 3065.